sábado, 17 de novembro de 2012

Storm The Sorrow - Epica




Tom: D
  
Intro 2x: C#5 E5 D#5 D5 C#5 E5 F#5 D5 
Bm        G             BmAlong the way I find myself
         D        D/C#To be confined within me
Bm           G           D              Em  CNo place for any other's mind to interfere,

BmTo grasp the meaning of it all
        D       D/C#To overcome my limits
Bm          D            Em            F#And dance away from any void and empty tones,

(riff intro)    C#5 E5 D#5 D5
Just tell me why
                C#5 E5     F#5      D5Just tell me how I can survive this time

Bm                    G     BmBelieve yourself and look away
                D        D/C#From all that's right within you
Bm              G              D              Em   CLeave all your worries at the door and drift away,
Bm             G             BmI’ve tried to peer into the core
               D        D/C#But could not storm the sorrow
Bm         D                 Em              F#My hollow heart has bled me dry, left me to stray


(riff intro) C#5 E5 D#5 D5 C#5 E5 F#5 D5
Another time without a trace,
            C#5 E5 D#5 D5Condemn me now
            C#5     E5     F#5  D5Send me to hell For I'm already failing

(refrão I)
EmIntertwine the lines
      BmThat swim beneath the dark
            DRealize the pain we live in
              ADemonize the need we reel in, no
Em                       BmIn my memories I'll dig deep enough to know
             DCenturies of dreams unending
                 A                                BmAnother me that yielded tears when someone had betrayed

Bm             (G)        Bm
No time should ever go to waste
               D    D/C#It’s not that complicated
Bm             G                 DYou’re free to live your life at ease
            Em     CNo more restraints
Bm           (G)            Bm
No heed for shadows on your way
             D          D/C#That try to steal your laughter
Bm              D               EmYour light will drive them all away
         F#Be confident

(riff intro) C#5 E5 D#5 D5
Will I refrain?
         C#5 E5 F#5 D5
Can I repent?
            C#5 E5 D#5 D5Will you be there?
           C#5     E5   F#5      D5Erase the page For I’m alone and ailing

(volta para refrão I)

C

Bm   CSo, this is my life and it can't break me down
Bm                CGo, I will decide who can come in and heal my disease
BmBurn it in flames
BmKill it and maim
CWhy can't you see that you need to be freed?

(refrão II - piano)
Em                   BmIntertwine the lines beneath the dark
             DEvery bit of pain we're feeling
             AEvery other solemn life, no
Em                       BmIn the memories you will find somehow
                    DThere used to be a dream unending
                ANo more need to be alone

(refrão III - sobe 1 tom)
F#mIntertwine the lines
      C#mThat swim beneath the dark
             ERealize the pain we live in
              ADemonize the need we reel in, no
F#m                      C#mIn my memories I'll dig deep enough to know
              ECenturies of dreams unending
                 A                               C#5 E5 D#5 D5Another me that yielded tears when someone had betrayed
               C#5 E5 F#5 D5Someone had betrayed

(riff intro) C#5 E5 D#5 D5 C#5

---------------------------------
The Dark Washu em: Facebook Twitter

---------------------------------
Veja também:

Biografia de Epica

Álbuns traduzidos:
Phanton Agony
Consign to Oblivion
The Divine Conspiracy

Cifras:
Cry For The Moon
Chasing The Dragon
Never Enough

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário